An Email From My Buddy..

Distance means so little when someone means so much.

We are the perfect couple, we're just not in the perfect situation.

Distance never separates two heart heart that realli care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how licky I am to have someone sospecial to miss.

True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes.

When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever.

No great love ever came without great struggle.

I dont miss you and you alone - i miss you and me together.

I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)

On a silent night when friends are few, I close my eyes and think of you. A silent night, a silent tear, a silent when wish that you were here... miss you every minute.


Comments

Post a Comment

.Assalamualaikum.
.Sila Tinggalkan Coment.
Satu pun Jadi Lah !! hehehe

Popular Posts